5 Billion Saccharomyces Boulardii Capsules
Saccharomyces boulardii is a unique, non-pathogenic and tropical yeast (fungus). Not only is it very hardy (resilient), it is an acid-resistant and temperature-tolerant microorganism. Unlike other live culture strains, Saccharomyces Boulardii is not affected by taking antibiotics, making it the idea choice for re-populating and re-balancing your gut flora friendly bacteria within your digestive system whilst on a course of antibiotics.
Natural Defence Against Candida and Yeast Overgrowth
A digestive tract with healthy balanced gut flora levels may help to support your body’s natural defence against bad bacteria and bad yeasts in the gut such as Salmonella and Candida.
Benefits at a glance:
- Natural defence against candida & yeast overgrowth.
- May help to support your body’s natural defence against bad bacteria and bad yeasts in the gut such as Salmonella and Candida.
- Our formula contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Extra strong formula containing a guaranteed minimum of 5 billion live cultures per capsule.
- Saccharomyces Boulardii live cultures are antibiotic resistant, meaning that they do not get killed off during a course of antibiotics. This makes Saccharomyces Boulardii a great choice for taking whilst taking antibiotics.
- Each bottle provides 30 days supply, which represents great value for money.