Pure L-Glutamine Powder
Our pure l-glutamine powder supplement is a non-essential amino acid, and is the most abundant free amino acid in muscle cells.
Protein is made up from amino acids. There are 20 amino acids in total, of which 12 of these can be made in the body so are referred to as non-essential amino acids, while the other 8 are known as essential amino acids, which must be sourced from the diet.
Protein makes up the structure of all cells and tissues in the body, including muscle tissue, internal organs, tendons, skin, hair and nails.
Therefore amino acids such as our pure l-glutamine powder play a large role in the body’s ability to achieve optimum muscle and gut tissue health and repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who is L-Glutamine suitable for?
A. – L-Glutamine powder is suitable for anybody who exercises intensely and requires optimum muscle and tissue repair, or for anybody who is looking for maximum support in tissue and gut lining repair.
Q. Is Kula Nutrition’s l-glutamine powder suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians?
A. – Yes, our l-glutamine powder is 100% pure and unflavoured, and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans as it is fermented from glucose during the manufacturing process.
Benefits at a glance:
- Pure 100% L-glutamine powder.
- Tasteless and unflavoured.
- Popular with athletes and exercise enthusiasts to help aid recovery.
- Protein and amino acids are associated with gut tissue repair.
- Simply add 5g of l-glutamine powder to food or drink, up to 3 times a day
- Associated with the support of leaky gut syndrome and digestive support.
There are no reviews yet.